ss_blog_claim=ec85ef88092bc25d8408a0d7a7469459 ss_blog_claim=ec85ef88092bc25d8408a0d7a7469459

Saturday, May 24, 2008

SwEEt LiFe @ swEetglimPLse.BlogSpoT.com




..LifE is FuLL of SuPerFicIaLity, LaY bAcK anD rELax To SeE itS PrOfOUnDnEss..

hEy! dO nOt ExPecT from LiFE, Let LiFe ExPeCT fRoM yOu..

ThERe is So mUcH to SEe aNd ExPeriEnCE sO....
EXPLORE, DISCOVER anD HAVE FUN!!..c;

i have Learned so much from my Philosophy Class..
ThoUgh it was OftEn BorIng but in thE end Of EvERy sessIon
I GAiNED sO MUCH KNOwlEDGe...

WhAT i ThoUGHt AboUT mySelF and My LIfE??

DaMn, I THoUGht tHat the PriNciPLes i HoLD on To
weRe all Right And what I oNLY neEdeD bUt ThEn..

It TUrNed OUt AlMOst ALL WRONG...WhEW...

PriNcIPleS OF PhILosOPHY......

NEvER tHOUgHT IT wOULd CHanGE a PArt ME!!

WhAt wAs "boRinG" wAs NOt BORinG aFTer ALL!!..c;

..AsIde FrOm the FActs Of PhILosoPhY..

TalK abOUt LIFE, LOVE and FASHION!!

GiRl StUFF...! wEll, BoY StUff as weLL...hMfp..;p

No comments: